Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hooray, You Are Here!


Hello! Welcome to our classroom blog! I use this blog to give you a view into our classrooms. I try to post weekly with pictures and videos of classroom happenings. I include learning objectives with helpful links for review and extension activities. My goal is to keep us all CONNECTED in the learning!


If you are interested in learning more about me, click on the "Meet the Teacher" tab above.  The link includes information about my family and experience, as well as, links to articles I have written and a short video documentary on my work with educational technology.  Further, I have posted my contact information.  Below is the back to school letter I sent home Thursday.  I am looking forward soaring this year in second and third grades!


All our class newsletters (like the introduction letter above) are also available digitally on the blog.  On the top button bar, next to the "Meet the Teacher" button is the link to our newletters.  Just click on the date you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment